[GHC] #11863: MSN Customer Service %% 18552337309 %% Live Tech Assistance Phone Number

Ben Gamari ben at smart-cactus.org
Fri Apr 15 12:29:00 UTC 2016

Simon Peyton Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com> writes:

> Devs,
>
> Is there anything anyone can do to kill off this spam?

I've spent a few hours today amending the spam filter list and trying to
expunge as much as I can manually. Unfortunately doing this via the web
interface is an incredibly labor intensive process, so I've suspended my
efforts until I can get shell access to our Trac installation.

It also looks like spambayes support isn't enabled in our Trac
configuration; I hopeful that enabling it will help immensely in
stemming this spam spree (but sadly this too will require shell access).

Cheers,

- Ben