can't get haddock patch

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 26 21:23:03 UTC 2015

| Regardless, I can take care of it from here.

great. But I could not validate because of this, so may not be finished.

Would it make sense to push changes to the haddock repo (as I have done for my other inflight changes)?

Anyway, if you'd like me to take this any further, let me know explicitly, with instructions for how to build.

Thakns

Simon