Fwd: Compiling Core Haskell using GHC API

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Thu Oct 8 17:02:17 UTC 2015

If we look at the source code for hscCompileCore, it would seem that it
creates a ModGuts with mkModGuts which has an empty mg_exports, which
means that in all cases there will be no exported items.  So it's not
very useful!  You should file a bug.

We should fix this, but in the mean time, you could simply copypaste the
definition of hscCompileCore, and modify it so that you do set up
the ModGuts correctly with a real mg_exports field.

Edward

Excerpts from Marek Wawrzos's message of 2015-10-08 07:22:01 -0700: