too many lines too long

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 13 15:20:17 UTC 2015

Could you add your comment to the ticket I've created? https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/11082

As for case conventions: The parts of GHC I play in have a fairly reliable convention: underscores for local things (both local variables and non-exported helper functions) and camel case for exported things. It's a nice convention that I've used elsewhere. This is not rigorously applied, but it's pretty good.

Richard