[ANNOUNCE] 7.10.3 release candidate 2

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Sat Nov 7 22:28:04 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce the second release candidate for GHC 7.10.3:

    https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.10.3-rc2/

This release differs from -rc1 by only two commits,

  * Disable the newly-introduced readelf configure check on non-ELF
    platforms.

  * Remove some tracing output from the typechecker that was causing
    some testsuites to fail.

At the moment you should find the source tarball as well as 32- and
64-bit modern Linux (built on Debian 8) binary distributions available
at the above URL. Windows and CentOS binaries will be made available
shortly. As usual, you may need to work around our content delivery
network's update latency by adding redundant forward-slashes to the URL.

As far as OS X support goes, we are still looking for contributors to
help us to support their platform by offering access to hardware,
testing, or builds. Please let us know if you would be willing to
provide any of the above.

Happy testing!

Cheers,

- Ben