wither the Platform

Anthony Cowley acowley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:42:27 UTC 2015

I'm sure we could do better at publicity, but your email made me wonder, so
the first thing I tried was a search on haskell-café that brings up several
threads with relevant subjects that mention ghcformacosx, including an HWN.
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe&query=ghcformacosx

I believe that you haven't heard of it, but, if somebody asks about GHC on
OS X, the advice is pretty consistent.

It is pretty well the single-step, OS X-focused installer people ask for.
All that's missing is more unified branding across different operating
systems.

Anthony