[Haskell-cafe] ghc -O2 out of memory

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:09:47 UTC 2015

there SHOULD be a 32bit 7.8.4 build available somewhere for windows, and if
not , thats a real problem! I'm gonna shift this thread to ghc-devs,
because that *should* get addressed

@ghc-devs, how can we help this user get ahold of a 32bit windows 7.8.4
build? (eg, why do we not have one available yet?)

-Carter

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 4:13 AM, Kees Bleijenberg <K.Bleijenberg at lijbrandt.nl