StrictData and the parser

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Thu Jun 4 20:05:21 UTC 2015

Hello Adam,

At a guess, ~ is ambiguous with the type equality syntax a ~ b.
You'll probably have to add a new production for types (similar
to atype) which are at the top level of a data constructor definition.

I recently wrote some documentation on how to interpret Happy
info files.  There hasn't been a release yet but the docs
are here:
https://github.com/ezyang/happy/commit/daf84f5aa6f6453a118944f77393537f323d1adb

Cheers,
Edward

Excerpts from Adam Sandberg Eriksson's message of 2015-06-04 12:52:02 -0700: