A GHC Library

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 29 01:39:34 UTC 2015

On Jul 28, 2015, at 5:23 PM, Simon Peyton Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:

> Good plan; maybe you can merge your list into the existing Reading List that Jan pointed you to?
>
> I think there would be merit in actually snapshotting the bits into one safe place.  Links go dead etc, and having a single archive location might be a very good thing.  If anyone feels like doing that.

That was actually my original intent. But then I worried about copyright issues. So instead I just pointed to doi.org links, which should at least give our future selves a fighting shot at getting the original resource.

Will merge with the other page (which I was clearly unaware of) tomorrow. I actually think most of my entries are distinct from those on the other page, so my work wasn't wasted.

Richard