A GHC Library

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 28 21:23:03 UTC 2015

Good plan; maybe you can merge your list into the existing Reading List that Jan pointed you to?

I think there would be merit in actually snapshotting the bits into one safe place.  Links go dead etc, and having a single archive location might be a very good thing.  If anyone feels like doing that.

Simon