Trac error

Tamar Christina lonetiger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:54:39 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Did something change with Trac recently? I am able to browse it fine when not logged in,

but when I log in I get presented with:

Oops…

Trac detected an internal error: AttributeError: 'FakeSession' object has no attribute 'authenticated'

There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you notify your local Trac administrator with the information needed to reproduce the issue.

on basically any page I try going to and directly after the login action. I have tried multiple devices and browsers.

Regards,

Tamar