Put "Error:" before error output

Konstantine Rybnikov k-bx at k-bx.com
Tue Jan 27 17:02:32 UTC 2015

Yitzchak,

Sorry, I didn't get what you mean. Do you mean `error` [0] function from
Prelude? The discussion is currently not regarding runtime program
behavior, nor it is about `error` function. It's rather regarding compiler
output message on compilation failure, so it shouldn't get mixed with your
program's runtime behavior in any way. See ticket #10021 [1] for examples
of what I'm talking about (I'm adding "motivation" section right now).

[0]:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/base-4.7.0.2/docs/Prelude.html#v:error
[1]: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/10021#modify