American vs. British English

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Mon Jan 26 16:42:38 UTC 2015

Even though my native English is the U.S.
variety, I still haven't gotten used to writing

{-# LANGUAGE GeneralizedNewtypeDeriving #-}

It's a constant compiler error for me. I'm just so accustomed
to the idea that in the Haskell world, U.K. spelling and usage
are the norm.

Would it be difficult to add the other spelling as an alias?

Just my two cents, err, tuppence, err, whatever.
-Yitz