Put "Error:" before error output

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 26 12:24:37 UTC 2015

There has been quite a long email trail about this. Would someone like to summarise in a Trac ticket feature request?

Assuming there's a consensus, would anyone like to offer a patch?  Should not hard.

There will be an annoying cutover problem, because many regression tests will start failing.  Anyone offering the patch would need to include all of those.  Of course it'll affect other packages too -- hence the need for consensus.

Simon