Put "Error:" before error output

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:13:06 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Konstantine Rybnikov wrote:
> Tuncer,
>
> If warnings will be treated as errors it's fine to have "Error:"
> shown for them, I think.

Yes, it will be printed the same way and have the same severity as any
other error.

I think I have misinterpreted your initial post, sorry about that.
To correct myself, compilers do print "error:" prefixes, and for
example your usual CC will print the following:
filename:row:column: error: error-message
filename:row:column: warning: warning-message

So on second thought your suggestion makes sense :).