Broken `cabal haddock --hoogle` with GHC 7.10

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:57:40 UTC 2015

When you say "change is on the 7.10 branch", you mean a fix for
Haddock, or changes to Cabal?

There are also other issues with the --hoogle output, the newest
regression being that constructors are wrapped in square brackets, for
example:

[Nothing] :: Maybe a

Generally, the --hoogle output from Haddock keeps going downhill. When
I first implemented it, there was a test suite, but that seems to no
longer be catching issues.

Thanks, Neil