Arrow Development

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Fri Feb 20 11:06:06 UTC 2015

> There was a rewrite mentioned here [2]. The deSugar/DsArrows.hs [3] looks
> convoluted. Any progress or work needed?
Take a look at #7828 ticket. There was an intention to rewrite arrow desugarer and I worked on it
for some time but eventually abandoned it. Sophie Taylor was planning to take up that work but I
don't think she did (or at least she's been quiet for the past few months).

> Or are Arrows not used much and not worth the effort?
There are several open tickets about arrows (#5267, #5333, #5777, #344 and of course #7828) but at
the moment it seems that no one really complains about these. If you use arrows and have a good
idea how they work then perhaps you could fix these bugs?

Janek

---
Politechnika Łódzka
Lodz University of Technology

Treść tej wiadomości zawiera informacje przeznaczone tylko dla adresata.
Jeżeli nie jesteście Państwo jej adresatem, bądź otrzymaliście ją przez pomyłkę
prosimy o powiadomienie o tym nadawcy oraz trwałe jej usunięcie.

This email contains information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete it from your system.