Trouble pushing changes?

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvriedel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:53:02 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-10 at 19:14:12 +0100, Iavor Diatchki wrote:
> On further thought, would it be hard to update whatever hook is checking
> for this, to give a bit more detail?  If it is easy, we could update the
> message to say something like ("You should not push here, please push to
> URL instead").

Tbh, I don't know how easy it is; we use Gitolite (v2) for handling
access control, and I'd have to investigate if there's a way to
customize the access-denied message in useful way (as a function of
git-repo and maybe ref-name)... I'd have to investigate, or have
somebody with more experience tell me... :)

Cheers,
  hvr