Trouble pushing changes?

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:14:12 UTC 2015

On further thought, would it be hard to update whatever hook is checking
for this, to give a bit more detail?  If it is easy, we could update the
message to say something like ("You should not push here, please push to
URL instead").

It is nice to have documentation on the wiki, but it is even better if the
system is self-documenting, so one does not have to go searching on the
Internet.