Flag warnings show intermediate hscpp filenames on SmartOS

Alain O'Dea alain.odea at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:41:52 UTC 2015

Yes. I can do that.

On SmartOS it may not be GCC 3.4.3 causing this. I see this on GCC 4.7.x
through 4.9.x. The paths to gcc on SmartOS also differ. I'll have to verify
that as part of checking this.

I think requiring cpphs on Illumos and Solaris might be a reasonable
compromise. I like the idea of warning about this and suggesting
--with-hs-cpp /path/to/cpphs.