A comment on Introspective-Haskell

Thomas Bereknyei tomberek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:55:56 UTC 2015

This should be possible to start as a custom library. Appropriately
shimming the result back into TH. Then with some experience and lessons
learned we can investigate replacing TH with this new approach.

I ran across many similar issues with TH, haskell-src-exts,
haskell-src-meta, etc.

Levent: Would it be appropriate for us to start putting together this shim?
As Simon says in (https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/11081#comment:5)
we can go a long ways with a plethora of pattern synonyms.