Installing ghc-7.10.2 linux binary distro on SuSE

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 00:02:22 UTC 2015

I really like the idea of nix. Alas, generating native binaries that can
run on SuSE without being in the nix environment is a requirement that's
hard to let go. (Everyone in my group would have to start using nix, a tall
order.)

Thanks for the advice however, it can indeed come handy for one-off trials
if needed. In the meantime, I'm still looking for a binary-linux-distro
that doesn't require the set_threadname_np functionality, if anyone can
point me in that direction.

Thanks,

-Levent.