Bug: GHC creates incorrect code which throws <<loop>>

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 23 02:07:23 UTC 2015

Thanks for posting the bug and bringing it to our attention. The reason the report may not have gotten attention is that I believe this falls in Simon PJ's domain, and he's on holiday right now. I took a quick look, but I haven't a clue about this area of GHC, so there's not much I can contribute. Unless someone else out there knows much about black-holing, you may have to wait a bit. Sorry!

Richard