Phabricator as bug tracker system (off topic)

Andrés Sicard-Ramírez asr at eafit.edu.co
Tue Apr 14 04:24:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

(I apologise for this off topic message)

>From the discussion started in
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2014-June/005117.html, it
seems GHC HQ didn't choose Phabricator as bug tracker system because
migrating from Trac "...There's no real pressure to do so and it would
be tons of work".

Since Google is shutting down Google Code, we need to move Agda's bug
tracker system from Google Code to something else.

>From some preliminary investigation, it seems Phabricator bug tracker
system (Maniphest) is more robust than GitHub one.

I would appreciate some feedback related to Maniphest or other bug
tracker system.

Thanks,

--
Andrés