DPH tests

Kostiantyn Rybnikov k-bx at k-bx.com
Mon Apr 6 11:42:27 UTC 2015

Would be a strong +1 from me, since it would mean:

1. We could script in the "Plan B" from here [0] and add it to default
"./validate" to have less work for people to either search via Wiki or get
recommendations in Trac tickets to notice these additional tests
2. We would notice things like currently-broken hmatrix installation and
previously-broken dph- ones immediately.
3. Dead-tests and dead-code is always an unfortunate thing to have.

[0]:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Debugging/InstallingPackagesInplace

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at gmail.com