DPH tests

Thomas Miedema thomasmiedema at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:46:09 UTC 2015

Hi Konstantine,

thanks for investigating this. I updated the wiki by removing those
packages from the list.

The testsuite driver simply skips tests that depend on packages that are
not installed (dph-* in this case). I don't know what to about those tests
though, as dph is unmaintained and not in a working state.

I someone really wanted to, they could try building ghc with
`BUILD_DPH=yes` in build.mk, then `cd testsuite/tests/dph`, remove all
`reqlib` calls to the deprecated dph-* packages in the `.T` files, run
`make test`, and see what happens.

Please note that running the full testsuite in general results in lots of
failed tests. The continuous integration system only runs `make fasttest`.

Thomas