Random infrastructure requests, questions and suggestions

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Sep 15 14:07:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Montag, den 15.09.2014, 08:22 -0500 schrieb Austin Seipp:
> 5. Long term, I think Phabricator has some goals to try and do this
> with its Charting/Facts application, but there isn't really anything
> today I'm afraid that would be easy. We could have Phabricator submit
> information to Joachim's ghcspeed instance, but I'm not sure if it's
> really designed to handle that kind of workflow. Maybe we should write
> a custom tool after all, but right now I think this is going to take
> some more thinking first.

A Phab-integrated, better solution that what ghcspeed uses would be
nice.

Maybe a quick hack would be to link to
http://ghcspeed-nomeata.rhcloud.com/changes/?rev=004c5f4fec78414943d788c2a8b42a4500272949
from appropriate places. But it would only work for revisions that have
reached master, and even then only after a little while.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner