The list fusion lab

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:46:05 UTC 2014

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Together with John Wiegly at ICFP, I started to create a list
> performance laboratory. You can find it at:
>         https://github.com/nomeata/list-fusion-lab

Many thanks to you both! This sounds like an excellent idea. I do hope
someone figures out a way around the criterion dependency shortly.
Alternatively/longer term, I would love to see criterion refactored a
bit—separating benchmarking and analysis into separate packages would
presumably help with its dependency problems, and having the benchmarking
side work with GHC HEAD reliably would be a Good Thing.