Status updates

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Wed Sep 3 20:33:53 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Austin Seipp <austin at well-typed.com> wrote:
>  - I still think we should turn on --slow mode for our buildbots soon,
> but this will cause noise. I'd really like some inputs on this - maybe
> someone would like to help clean up the 'slow' vaildate failures?
> Bonus points for this, since you don't even have to

Hmmm, I accidentally the rest of this paragraph. To finish:

Bonus points here, since you can leave most of the 'heavy lifting' to
phabricator. I can just turn on --slow mode, you submit a patch, and
Phabricator tells you if it works. :)

And if you'd like to fix some problems but are shy, this might be a
good place to start! (Tests are small, self contained, and should be
easy to follow via the bug tracker - there shouldn't be *too* much to
wade through to get started.)

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant