Automating GHC build for Windows

Adam Sandberg Eriksson adam at sandbergericsson.se
Tue Oct 21 18:38:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

There is a lot of building infrastructure and I believe most of it is
listed on [1]. For example the nightly builders [2] where there are
indeed 2 windows buildmachines working (but they seem to fail to build
currently).

I believe there is ongoing work on adding windows machines to
Harbormaster [3] for validating each commit as well as patches submitted
to Phabricator.

Regards,
Adam Sandberg Eriksson

[1]: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Infrastructure