Wiki: special namespace for proposals?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Oct 14 22:24:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.10.2014, 01:12 +0300 schrieb Yuras Shumovich:
> Would it be better to organize proposals under one namespace? Right now
> they belongs to root namespace, so title index
> ( https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/TitleIndex ) is hard to use.
>
> I was going to start new page describing language extension, but I don't
> want do increase entropy even more. What about creating special
> namespace, e.g. "Proposals"? Probably makes sense to divide if farther?

Great idea! Please do that, and feel entitled to suggest it to anyone
else starting a proposal page until everyone is used to it.

I suggest to use
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Proposal/Foo
(i.e. singular), as the individual URL looks nicer this way. But it’s
all up to you – you start it, you get to paint the shed.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner