NOTE: The STABLE freeze is scheduled to occur TODAY.

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Nov 25 19:32:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As an update to this schedule, since we missed some of the things we
were going to ship on Friday, we've delayed the creation of the
ghc-7.10 branch a bit.

We're hoping to get it done by this Friday. I need to merge the
Partial Type Signatures work, and I believe we need to give a once
over on the DWARF stuff, which SimonM will take care of.

I'll send some follow up emails to specific requests shortly.