Keeping the "Newcomers" wiki page alive

Isaac Hollander McCreery ihmccreery at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:27:24 UTC 2014

Glad people are excited about this,

I like "beginner/intermediate/advanced".  I think it's more accurate than
"easy/hard" and clearer than "accessible", "welcoming", etc.

I also want to call out the "mentor" label that the Rust team is using:
experienced devs nominate themselves as mentors on projects, then newcomers
can tackle them with some support.  As a newcomer, that's *extremely*
appealing to me.

Cheers,
Ike