7.10 STABLE freeze date
Simon Peyton Jones
simonpj at microsoft.com
Sun Nov 9 17:42:16 UTC 2014
I did this earlier this week.
From: ghc-devs [mailto:ghc-devs-bounces at haskell.org] On Behalf Of Iavor Diatchki
Sent: 08 November 2014 04:15
To: Dr. ERDI Gergo
Cc: ghc-devs at haskell.org
Subject: Re: 7.10 STABLE freeze date
I'd like to get the type-checker plugin code in 7.10. I've been waiting for Simon PJ to merge in his constraint solver changes in HEAD, which I believe is very close to happening, and then I'll redo my work on top of that.
On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Dr. ERDI Gergo <gergo at erdi.hu<mailto:gergo at erdi.hu>> wrote:
On Fri, 7 Nov 2014, Austin Seipp wrote:
And these are really the major things we're waiting for. See below:
These are just:
- D155, LLVM 3.5 compatibility,
- D396 and D169, DWARF/source code note work. These are mostly in me
and Simon's court to do another review round, but I think will be OK
to get them in on time.
- D168, Partial type signatures. The ball is in Simon's court on this
one, but he's had several good rounds of discussion with Thomas etc
from what I understand.
I'm almost done with implementing pattern synonym signatures (#8584): I have it fully working on my wip/T8584 branch, I just need to add some tests, and also come up with an acceptable syntax.
I also hope to finish fixing #9732 / #9783 over the next couple days.
Please let me know ASAP if there's anything more I'll need to do to get these into 7.10, because my schedule for working on GHC will be rather spotty for the next couple weeks.
ghc-devs mailing list
ghc-devs at haskell.org<mailto:ghc-devs at haskell.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ghc-devs