GHC on Windows (extended/broad discussion)

Gintautas Miliauskas gintautas at miliauskas.lt
Sun Nov 2 21:59:26 UTC 2014

Hi Austin,

thanks for the explanation. All of this makes sense. I was just thinking
that maybe it would make sense to have a couple more reviewers with a
mandate to deal with cleanups quickly before you get to the juicier
reviews, the ones that actually need attention / routing to interested
parties. On the other hand, going through the queue once a day is pretty
good, and if you think you can manage that, sounds great! (I am not just
speaking for myself, but for the project and for other potential
contributors - fast turnaround time is always motivating.)

--
Gintautas Miliauskas