GHC on Windows (extended/broad discussion)

Gintautas Miliauskas gintautas.miliauskas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:42:31 UTC 2014

Alright, based on the votes let's do Wednesday (Nov 5) 8:00pm.

Kyrill, what's your timezone? Did this go too much into the evening for
you? Would be good to know for next time.

Shall we use Hangouts for the call? Skype would also work for me, but
Hangouts is probably a bit easier and more portable.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I will try to take notes of the meeting and send them to the mailing list
afterwards.

--
Gintautas Miliauskas