Proposal: require Haddock comment for every new top-level function and type in GHC source code

David Fox dsf at seereason.com
Fri Jun 27 13:26:56 UTC 2014

I would counter propose a place on hackage for people to type in or modify
the documentation for functions, designed in such a way that the
documentation would easily find its way back into the project's source code
(with developer approval.)  This way the documentation can be generated by
people who only recently came to understand the function, so the questions
a newcomer has are fresh in their mind.