Phabricator gifs

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:20:11 UTC 2014

Image macros are part of the charm of using Phabricator, and (IMO of
course) they inject a little essential humour into the code review
process.  You don't have to use them, of course!

I don't think there's a way to actually not display them, although you
could probably install adblocker and right-click on the image and
selecting the appropriate block option.  You can also hit Ctrl-Esc to
stop the animation (this is browser-specific, it works for me in Firefox).