pushing to haddock

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 6 12:11:21 UTC 2014

I ran that command and it didn't complain. No idea whether it worked or not though!  This now appears in .gitconfig

[url "ssh://git@github.com/haskell/haddock.git"]
	pushInsteadOf = ssh://git@ghc.haskell.org/haddock.git

But shouldn't sync-all set this push-url stuff up correctly?  Having to remember to look for redirects in .gitconfig seems like one more way to get confused when looking at a .git/config file.

Simon