Status updates

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 5 13:35:17 UTC 2014

|  - 7.8.3 is looming, because we have a lot of bugfixes as I said last
| week: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-7.8.3

Just to be clear, on that page:
  closed         = done in 7.8.3 branch
  patch          = will go in 7.8.3 branch
  new/infoneeded = will NOT go in 7.8.3 unless you yell loudly and soon
                   and argue for delay to get it in

|  - There's now a proper CI link for GHC on Trac so people don't lose it.
| The new builders are checking in regularly, so please watch out for them
| - and subscribe to ghc-builds at haskell.org if you haven't already.

Where exactly is the link?  (Ie not "what is the link" but where on Trac is it posted?)