Update Cabal submodule to HEAD (1.21)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Jul 19 14:48:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 19.07.2014, 01:14 +0100 schrieb Edward Z.Yang:
> The reason for this is that the builders do not have a sufficiently
> recent version of process, which Cabal has upgraded to depend on.
> Probably 'cabal update && cabal install process' should bring it up to
> date and make it working.  Unfortunately, the build system bypasses
> Cabal for the bootstrap build of Cabal, so the version dependency range
> is not checked.

didn’t seem to help just like that.
https://api.travis-ci.org/jobs/30346178/log.txt?deansi=true

Probably because of "-no-user-package-db". Trying with "cabal install
--global" now.

> BTW, I noticed the builders are still bootstrapping from 7.4.  Since
> 7.8 was stabilized recently, we're going to be retiring support for
> bootstrapping from 7.4 soon. Upgrade!

7.4 is still the version in the latest Debian stable release, as well as
the almost latest Ubuntu LTS release (14.4 is still kinda new). But I
guess I can install ghc from a PPA on travis.

It doesn’t help with the process problem, though, that also affects 7.6.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner