Travis now tests ghc directly

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Jul 16 21:12:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

Done: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Travis

> With other projects in the pipeline, I want to add a new wiki page,
> linked from the sidebar
> https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Infrastructure
> that gives an overview of all tools that a developer should at least
> know that they exist.

Also done. It looks a bit scrawny, but that’s ok, it is just a quick
overview of what’s there.

Herbert, if you find this useful, can you link it from the sidebar? I
guess somewhere under „Documentation“ would be good.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner