64bit Solaris was: Re: 7.8.1 plan

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Tue Jul 15 15:41:09 UTC 2014

I've described my attempt in the ticket:

In case someone wants to investigate the core dump further I've put the
binary-dist of the initial cross-compiler here:
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agbkb/forschung/formal_methods/CoFI/hets/pc-solaris/ghcs/ghc-7.9.20140715-x86_64-unknown-solaris2.tar.bz2
(will be removed after a while as it is not suited for normal use)

C.