Unit tests for GHC code?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Jan 29 15:20:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.01.2014, 10:12 -0500 schrieb Richard Eisenberg:
> So, is there a way / does someone know how to make a way to do proper
> unit testing? The ability to do such tests is treated as a key virtue
> of (pure) functional programming, and yet we don't do it! :)

I’m now doing this:
http://git.haskell.org/ghc.git/commitdiff/aa970ca1e81118bbf37386b8833a01a3791cee62
(Patch “Add a unit test for CallArity” on branch wip/T7994, in case the
hash id is invalid later) which I believe is okaish.

Greetings,
Joachim

PS: I’m subscribed to the list, no need to send a copy to my private
address.

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
  Jabber: nomeata at joachim-breitner.de  • GPG-Key: 0x4743206C