Folding constants for floats

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 21:24:27 UTC 2014

some of those issues come up even more forcefully when cross compiling from
a   64bit to 32 bit architecture :), but you're absolutely right, and It
sounds like theres a clear near term concensus

Even more fun is in the case of ghc-ios, where ideally a single build would
create the right object code for 64bit + 32bit arm both! I think theres
some subtle fun there! :)