Pattern synonyms for 7.8?

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 11:13:29 UTC 2014

>>> https://github.com/ghc/haddock/commits/wip/pattern-synonyms
>>> https://github.com/ghc/testsuite/commits/wip/pattern-synonyms
>>
>> So what's the intended workflow for me from now on? Will master be regularly
>> merged into this branch? Should I base my future work (like fixing the
>> outstanding issues your mail detailed) on top of this branch and continue
>> pushing to my github repo?
>
> Oh and also, how do I reword the commit message of the single squashed
> commit? I'm asking because there are some small fixes I'd like to do on
> the message.
>
> Thanks,
>  	Gergo

You can do an interactive rebase and stop at the commit you want to
change. Then use git commit --ammend to change the message. You probably
don't want to be changing history too much though, it's a pain for
anyone working on the same branch.

On a somewhat related note, you should probably update your Haddock
changes on top of the current master. Let me know if you have problems
merging it on top.

--
Mateusz K.