ticket for adding ARM backend to NCG?

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:10:00 UTC 2014

My interest is just to get involved somehow in the NCG. Starting a new
backend seemed reasonable only because I couldn't break something that
didn't exist. ;-) Though cleaning up the NCG would probably be more
educational for me. So if that's desired then I'll get involved there.

Cheers,
Corey

-Corey O'Connor
coreyoconnor at gmail.com