GHC ARM64 calling convention

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:25:40 UTC 2014

Hi Erik!

Really glad you found it.

I did actually submit it to the LLVM team a couple months ago; the relevant
email from Tim Northover is here:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20141103/243180.html

He had a few small questions/requests and I've just been too pulled under
by other projects to address them. If you want to give it the last nudge
into glory I'd be thrilled : )

Cheers
Luke