ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.10.1 Release Candidate 1

Kazu Yamamoto (=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCOzNLXE9CSScbKEI=?=) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Thu Dec 25 00:26:46 UTC 2014

> Perhaps the readers of this list could read the reddit comments
> and propose a way forward?

I tried to compile orf-new on Mac (Yosemite).  orf-new cannot be
compiled even after "git submodule update --init". After modifying
some code (e.g. ASSERT macros), it still fails on CMM part. I think
that the best way is to rebase orf-new to master. But this causes so
many conflicts. I'm not sure that I can take time to fix the conflicts
because I need to write a pepar at this moment.

--Kazu