Automating GHC build for Windows

Gintautas Miliauskas gintautas.miliauskas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 08:42:00 UTC 2014

Any progress on the Windows builder? The last build on the status page is
back from October, so I take it the answer is in the negative :(

Sorry for completely disappearing from the radar. I started my new job in
December, and have had very little free time so far. I also don't have
access to a proper Windows machine since I have been traveling quite a bit.
Not sure when that is going to change :(

--
Gintautas Miliauskas